Earthquake Coverage

To Get a Free Quote, Call (424) 261-8187 or Fill the Form Below



Earthquake Coverage

The limits on earthquake insurance is the same Dwelling coverage of you homeowner’s insurance, the Deductibles and premiums to insure your house against an earthquake can vary greatly. Typically, is 15% of the total value of your home but you can also choose the deductible you want from 5% to 20%. Earthquakes are not cover under the peril of you homeowner’s insurance.
Earthquake insurance covers damages to your house, personal belongings, and additional living expenses. It is likely that you will need to live somewhere else while your place is being repaired or rebuilt.
Earthquake insurance does not cover the following: Fires caused by an earthquake. That’s covered under most homeowner’s insurance. Vehicle damage. Comprehensive auto insurance covers that. Floods. You’ll need separate flood insurance, even if the flood is the result of an earthquake. Sinkholes. Some states require insurers to offer sinkhole insurance , you can typically add it to your homeowner’s policy. Masonry, such as the brick, stone or rock used for your home’s veneer.